Last year, the Korean drama scene made a huge impact around the world with the immense popularity of “Special Lawyer Woo” and “Reborn Rich”, but now that the new year is here, look forward to an exciting K-Drama set. The time has come. Broadcast in 2023! Here are 6 K-dramas you can look forward to next year!
1. Kyungsung’s Monster: A period drama centered around 1945. Wealthy merchants and bounty hunters work together to protect the people when giant creatures begin to invade the city. The drama will feature big-name actors such as Park Seo-joon, Han So-hwi, and Wi Ha-joon! Add this drama to your must-watch list.
2. When the Stars Gossip: Also known as “Ask the Stars,” set off into space in this compelling drama featuring two of the greatest actors, Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin!
3. Worst Evil: Ji Chang Wook and Wi Ha Joon’s thrilling drama; set in the 1980s and featuring a police officer going undercover to take down one of Asia’s largest drug cartels Yes! Who will be the good cop and the bad cop? Can’t wait for the drama to air!
4. Queen of Tears: Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won, what more can I say? Look, these two are sure to be the best drama ever! Many fans are looking forward to Kim Soo Hyun’s drama appearance after a long time!
5. Devil: Fans are eagerly awaiting the broadcast of this drama! ‘Kingdom’ Kim Eun-hee writer Kim Tae-ri starring mystery drama ‘Ghost’! Kim Tae-ri, possessed by a ghost, goes on a big adventure!
6. A Time Called You: Originally based on a Taiwanese series called Someday or Someday, this drama will time travel to 1998. We are filming this series that has made our fans even more excited!
2023 is going to be another great year for K-Drama! Of course, the anticipation is killing us, but it’s definitely worth the wait!