Sorry for the humble bragging, but the B2B Marketing Exchange (#B2BMX) is a must-see event for marketers. Given the economic uncertainty and the proliferation of new technologies, #B2BMX 2023 includes the most important “must-know” information for B2B marketers.
with over 80 sessions including breakout sessions, lunch and learning, case studies, workshops, keynotes, labs Across five tracks — Content2Conversion, Demand Gen Summit, Sales Impact Summit, Go-To-Market Strategy, ABM In Action Live — there’s something for every marketer in the lineup. Take a peek at this year’s agenda and see what’s in store.
Given all the technological and artificial intelligence advancements that have taken place throughout 2022, we knew it was essential to incorporate these changes into our agenda. Pam Didner kicks off her conversation in the opening keynote titled “Marketing + Machinery: Evaluating the Emerging Impact of AI on Efficiency and Efficiency.” Risks to Creativity. ” Through sessions, Didner helped attendees better understand how AI will impact the sales and marketing landscape, identify key actions and applications for kicking off AI initiatives, and guide them through each stage of buyer engagement. Helps share potential AI usages that can impact you.
Continuing our AI conversation, we have:
- “Are you ready to trust your machine? Build a more intelligent content stack with AI, automation and analytics.” Led by Forrester’s Phyllis Davidson, we review the current state of AI, automation, data management, and analytics across key content technology categories.
- “Undeniably foreseeable blend of customer experience and Web3 integration” Featuring NYCAP3D’s David Morris, it focuses on how photogrammetry can create highly personalized experiences for Web3 and experiential and immersive marketing campaigns.When
- “Scripted Chatbots Are Dead: The Rise of Conversational AI and ChatGPT” Hosted by Conversica’s David Greenberg, the event will share insights on how to leverage innovative technologies such as ChatGPT and discuss how it will shape current and future consumer expectations .
Didner may be the first keynote speaker, but she certainly won’t be the last. Also, the experts on the big stage are:
- “Now the buyer’s journey begins” Featuring Jeff Marcoux of Sphere Strategy.
- ‘Recession is just the beginning’ Led by Channelnomic’s Larry Walsh.
- “The Next Frontier of B2B: Creative Effectiveness” Featuring Reuben Webb and Jeremy Chochran of Stein IAS.When
- “Audience is the algorithm, courage is the answer” Hosted by Jay Baer of Convince & Convert.
Additionally, #B2BMX will feature general sessions including speakers such as Ciara Unger. “What the Pitch? The secret to telling a memorable brand storywith MNTN’s Ali Heri “A CMO’s Guide to Innovating in an Economic Storm”; and,”Top priorities and challenges for modern marketing leaders: CMOs are jarring. ”
If all these sessions leave you hungry, check out #B2BMX for a plethora of sessions. lunch & learning, Featuring insights from companies such as TechTarget, Netline, Conversica, and Integrate.
What’s new for Docket in 2023 is interactive campfire session It will take place on Monday, February 27—”Creating Value: The True Magic and Metrics of Content Marketing Led by Mike Ruby of Park & Battery, the program educates participants while encouraging practitioners to collaborate and learn from each other. Ruby guides marketers through several key topics of value creation, including a framework for producing high-performing content at scale and exploring new ways to measure content results.
In addition, Monday is jam-packed with:
- Hands-on workshop for All Access Pass holders — Featuring speakers from companies like Salesforce, The Mx Group, and Content4Demand — Covering everything from stagnating growth and driving alignment to optimizing your ABM program and learning how to sell like a spy .When
- sponsored case studies, We feature client success stories from high-demand solution providers such as Drift, Chili Piper, and MRP. Experience with executives from companies such as HubSpot, Splunk, Lucid, and Cobalt using various Martech his solutions to accelerate global pipelines, coordinate marketing and sales, convert website traffic to revenue, and more. share.
Other key elements of #B2BMX are:
- The CMO Mentors program connects up-and-coming practitioners with seasoned industry veterans.
- An early morning sound bath experience to cleanse your senses and start your day in Zen.
- An invite-only Killer Content Awards ceremony.When
- networking reception.
Check out the full agenda and register now! If you’re a channel marketer, check out this preview highlighting the biggest takeaways for your channel’s audience. For those interested in ABM, visit ABM In Action to learn more about his ABM offering at the event.