December 28, 2022 — With the holiday season in full swing and people vacationing (or visiting family and friends while traveling), we’ve taken a few minutes to put together the top podcast episodes of 2022 for you to enjoy .
Play one or two episodes while traveling on the plane or in the car. This list is primarily a mix of marketing and leadership episodes that listeners have achieved the most (no pun intended).
1. Podcast: Jiffy Lube rolls out EV service | | January 25, 2022
Jiffy Lube President Edward Hymes and Marketing Director Sara Smith will join the show to discuss the success of the program over the past few months and how they fit into a future focused on electrification.
2. Podcast: How Ashot Iskandarian Built Shopmonkey | | May 17, 2022
Shopmonkey founder Ashot Iskandarian talks about his backstory, the inspiration behind Shopmonkey, how the software works, and why he recently bought his own auto shop.
3. Podcasts: Saying No to Productivity | | April 5, 2022
Author Michael Tougias helps shop owners, managers, and employees to be courteous to each other and to customers without feeling offended, caring (managers), or uncommitted (employees). Talk about how you can say no to
4. Podcast: Growing in Number of Cars (w/ Aaron Stokes) | | April 12, 2022
This episode explores the current economic climate, why stores should focus on car numbers right now, and how to find customers and fill the void.
5. Podcast: Staying On Brand (w/ Aaron Stokes) | | May 10, 2022
Like Chick-fil-A, Coca-Cola and GEICO, brands need to be recognized by the people they serve. Aaron Stokes talks on this week’s episode of Ratchet + Wrench Radio about how his shop owner is building a brand, raising his voice and attracting more customers.
6. Podcast: The Struggles Facing Shop Owners | | January 4, 2022
Considered the last two years to be the most stressful years in modern history for business owners, this discussion has yielded many strategies that shop owners can use in their lives.
7. Podcast: The Next Generation of Shop Leaders | | March 8, 2022
How young millennials and Zoomers are shaping the auto care industry.
8. Podcast: How Good SEO Attracts People to Your Shop (w/Margaret Palango) | Jun 14, 2022
On Ratchet+Wrench Radio this week, Autoshop Solutions’ Margaret Palango discusses what on-page and off-page SEO is and how shop owners can harness the power of the Internet to take users from search to sale. increase.
9. Podcast: Keys to Confronting Conflict | | January 18, 2022
Columnist Aaron Stokes walks you through the process of documenting misconduct and, if necessary, making that team member successful.
10. Podcast: Identifying Shop Inefficiencies by Alex Bunkers | | September 6, 2022
Alex Bunkers from Tekmetric takes a deep dive in her white paper, Quantifying Inefficiencies in Your Shop.