A development application has been filed for mixed-use development on Brisbane Street, Ipswich.
Designed by Sparc Architecture, the proposal calls for a four-story commercial building consisting of a café and nursery on the first floor, with a further second floor allotted for commercial, medical or educational land use. The building aims to provide a beautified front and front building façade and a quality architectural design to make a positive contribution to the cityscape.
The irregularly shaped site is currently a vacant lot, devoid of buildings or structures, and retains two driveway locations to Limestone Street and Milford Street as part of a redevelopment.
The proposal took various elements into the facade design and incorporated them It has landscaping features that provide a unique commercial look. The proposal also incorporates a pedestrian design to match the landscape features.
– Total floor area of 2,997 square meters
– 797m2 nursery (100 children) and outdoor playground
– 2,200 square meters of commercial office, business or educational space
– Milford Street provides pedestrian access
– Two levels are designated for business and commercial
– Underground carpark 63 parking lots, 3 motorized bicycles, 5 bicycles
A planner at Mewing Planning Consultants said: The design aims to revitalize the primary pedestrian network and improve the pedestrian and user experience, which is enhanced by landscaping along all façades. ”
The proposal will provide 63 parking spaces within an underground car park and open rear parking area, with access to Limestone Street and Milford Street. Pedestrians have access to Milford Street from the front of the building, but child care also has access to Brisbane Street.
The district center has a gross floor area (GFA) of 2,997 square meters.h Site coverage of 1,730 m2 (61%) of a 2,834 m2 site.
we recommend you like your neighborhood Facebook page, Update about other projects and developments.
Applications Information and References
– Application number: 7576/2022/MCU
– Boarding date: August 10, 2022
– Location: 7 Brisbane Street, Milford Street, Limestone Street, Ipswich
– Zone: DC1 District Center Zone
– Application Report: Mewing Planning Consultant
– Architect’s Drawings: Sparc Architecture
– Landscaping drawings: Urbis Landscaping
– Interactive images: Google Satellite and Street View
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
News articles are presented in an unbiased manner from publicly accessible information, including reference links for readers to obtain further information. Facts about proposed government projects, media releases, school upgrades, and development applications are based on information available as of the date of publication, and information is obtained directly from company websites, media releases, and development application materials. This is what I did. We refer to all the information at the end of the article and promote the creators in the website backlinks.
(19 visits, 1 visit today)