Are you a seasoned SEO professional with extensive knowledge of on- and off-page SEO techniques and strategies? An award-winning London-based publishing organization has an exciting new role as SEO Manager. I am in charge. This role will plan, manage and report on innovative and flexible SEO strategies that support the company. An interesting and diverse role, with a particular focus on supporting brand creators and major genres, creating and commissioning engaging consumer content that supports the company’s SEO goals. Our client proposes a hybrid working style of her 2-3 days a week in the office.
Key responsibilities in this exciting new role include:
- Plan and manage SEO content schedules to drive your SEO strategy, drive traffic growth, and support publishing
- Write great SEO copy for articles and broader website pages
- In-depth analysis across multiple platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other platforms
- Conducting keyword research and competitive analysis
- Conduct technical SEO and content audits to uncover opportunities for traffic and engagement growth
Other responsibilities include planning and managing reporting for the website via Google Data Studio and commissioning Audience First original data content as required.
This is an important role on the team and successful people have a good knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO techniques. This is essential as is his working knowledge of digital and content marketing. You should have good copywriting skills and an understanding of different types of digital content and how they work in digital marketing. Good data analysis skills are essential, experience using website digital analytics platforms, as well as the ability to work with various CMS platforms.
This is the perfect role to leave your mark on, as well as the opportunity to develop and broaden your skills and experience in this area.
If you would like more information, please send us your resume and a short cover note outlining your interests and salary expectations.